Our main priority is to offer our students an individual approach in order to offer them the quality of education they deserve. Our new curriculum design was created as a collaborative effort between various universities (such as the Pedagogical Faculty of Charles University) as well as involving other experts in the field. We are a partner school of the Czech branch of Microsoft Czech Republic and a pilot school for the 21st Century Learning design project.
Based on 10 years of experience, we can guarantee a 100% success rate when passing entry exams to multi-annual secondary schools. For the students who do not wish to continue in secondary schools, we also offer a second level elementary school program.
Here are some questions you may be asking…
- What is the quality of your school curriculum?
Is the school able to meet my children’s individual needs?
- Does the number of students and school atmosphere guarantee a safe and friendly environment? Will my children be able to achieve his/her maximum potential?
- Will my children enjoy attending school? Will they be afraid of coming to the school?
- Does the school prioritize the students’ success and happiness?
- Does the school approach seeking new opportunities, such teaching methods, modern techniques ?
- Will my children have difficulties adjusting to new environments?
- … Rest assured that our school and staff will leave you feeling confident while providing the education that your child requires.
If you have any questions or would like any additional information regarding our school and programs, please feel free to contact us at any time. We will be happy to meet you in person during our Opening Days at the school. For more details, please find our program on our website.